But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mission accomplished!

We have worked hard, but it feels so good to be finished with the upstairs. The kids came home from the beach Friday afternoon to a brand new room. They both hurried up the stairs to see. They were excited, but not as excited as I wanted them to be!! If they only knew how hard we worked! But, one day they will understand. The most important thing is that they are pleased with the new look. Mari Morgan loved the polka dots, and did not even notice the imperfection. I was glad! Nathan said "hello" to all of the lizards on his wall. I explained to him that his room looked like a real big boy room. He just grinned from ear to ear. Saturday, we all arranged the playroom, and the kids were able to give it their own little touch. I wish I would have taken a before picture. You could not even get in the room. Not exaggerating!! We finally completed it. Below, are some pictures of the rooms. We are exhausted, but so glad this is behind us. We bought paint to do some rooms downstairs, but that will have to wait!!


Plan to put her initials on the big pink dot above her bed.








Nathan has a pet lizard named Nacho, so he wanted Nacho on his wall. This was the best I could do. He is tan with orange stripes.



Plan to put some wall art up over his bed. Mary Beth?????







Playroom- if only it would stay this clean!!



American Girl section. Mari Morgan arranged this. I am proud of her.



Dress-up and baby doll section. We plan to hang a mirror on this wall.


Nathan has a PlayStation, a box of cars, and an air hockey game set up. He doesn't play with much else. Forgot to take a picture of his small portion. Ha! Hope they enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment