But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To Kindergarten she goes!

Well, today with a lump in my throat, I officially registered Mari Morgan for Kindergarten.  She is now a kindergartner at DCES! WOW!  Time has really flown by.  She was only 3 months old when we moved to Hernando.  They both were so excited when we left the school, as Nathan will be a third grader.  How did I feel?  Not so excited!!  I actually felt extremely nauseated.  To think that someone else will be with my kids more than me makes me unsettled.  But, I know they will be okay, and will learn so much.  Mari Morgan wants to learn to read like her brother.  Candy, the counselor and good friend, gave her a screener.  She did very well, only missing 2 letter sounds, X and G.  I was very pleased, and so was her brother.  He gave her a huge hug, and a big high five, and said good job.  It was so sweet.  They were celebrating in the office- so funny!!  Praying God gives them both a blessed year, and gives me peace in knowing they are ultimately in His hands.  There's no better place they can be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment