But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, July 10, 2009

My Mari Morgan

With Nathan getting so much attention lately with the swimming, I believe Mari Morgan has felt a little left out. She has been very quiet, and really clingy. Tonight I told her after bath we would have Mommy/MM time. She chose to have a tea party with all her American girl dolls. We dressed them all up, and Mari Morgan served us salsa, soup, strawberries, chocolate cake, brownies, and of course tea. Really healthy mix! Ha! She had my undivided attention and LOVED it! Then I started thinking, after we put them down, she is all grown up. In a few years I will be wanting these times back. Wow! Now, I sit here almost in tears dedicating this post to her. In about one month, she will enter Kindergarten and everything will change. It is just something about when they start school- you know if you have school-aged children. Next week Nathan and Mari Morgan have been invited to the beach with Brian's parents. So, I will only have about 3 more weeks with them before school starts. This has really hit me hard tonight. Thinking about her going to school makes me nauseated! I prayed for a little girl- and God blessed me with one. No matter how old you get, you will always be my little girl. You are such a joy to us!! Below are just some of my favorite shots of her and things she loves!


Loves princesses, especially, Aerial.



precious smile- i think she looks just like her daddy in this pic.



She's a country girl at heart



LOVES Minnie



...and the beach



Check out the shoes







ADORES her brother











Quite a character







We did this ponytail- pretty good, huh??



Dying to get in that water



Silly girl

Precious memories- okay I'm crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment