But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday time!

My birthday started out very gloomy. Brian didn't say anything about us going anywhere, although he did make my favorite- blueberry pancakes for breakfast. My mom called and said that she was not going to be able to come. Brian left, no gifts, and I thought I was stuck at home doing laundry and cleaning all day on my birthday. My friend, Mary Beth, soon texted me that she was going to bring me a "happy" by on her way to the store. Then, another good friend, Renae, brought me a gift. Next, my mom called and said she was on her way here. She had changed her mind. Very quickly my day began to look brighter. Brian came home at lunch and we went out eat together. Then, he took the kids and mom and I went shopping. WOW!! Then I started thinking... why do I think I deserve the royal treatment on this day. Anyway, I am very thankful for my family and that God has given me a blessed 35 years!!


My sweet husband gave me one of my favorite flowers to plant in the yard- Black-eyed Susie's! I plan to start a flower garden with these and some seeds from Buchardt gardens that we purchased in Canada.



Purse from mom- wonder who likes this?



It is bigger than she is!



Mari Morgan and her daddy



My precious blessings and me



3 ottomans bought with gift card- they are a new toy for my kiddos



So glad Grandma came up for the day.



First time as pea shellers- they loved this!!!



Thank you all for a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment