But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July in Mantee

My family got together on Sunday to celebrate the 4th at my moms. We had a full day starting with church. We then grilled burgers, and ate cake and homemade ice cream. My brother makes the best! It was great to see everyone.




Edie, Mari Morgan, and Nathan ready for church.







My sister-in-law, Teresa, and her son, Banks



Banks ready for church



My brother, Todd, and me



Shane(my older brother), Mama, and me- we all have a b day in July, so we shared a cake!



Mama Sue, my grandmother



Love my daddy



Nate and Hogan



Mari Morgan and Edie- they love Grandma's swing



Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment