But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have been thinking today about how blessed I truly am.  I started actually saying them out loud.  I was truly brought to tears over the blessings.  The old hymn states count your blessings, name them one by one.  It really changes the way you think about everything.  I am especially thankful to God for allowing me to live from a life-threatening wreck- live to continue my marriage to the most wonderful guy on the planet, and to have two precious HEALTHY children.  They are all such blessings.  There is a song I have been thinking of that says, God forbid, if I find you so familiar.  If I think of you as less than who you are.  God forbid that I should speak of you at all, without a humble reverence in my heart- God forbid.  You are Father God Almighty, Lord of Lords,  you're King of Kings, beyond my understanding, no less than everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment