But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have been in prayerful thought much of the day about the new church plant we launch on Sunday. Brian and David have been in a hustle trying to make sure everything is ready. Christine, Amanda, and I have been working in our kids' rooms and decorating a little. What an exciting time! But, in all the hustle and bustle, God has been preparing me in a personal way. I have started a Bible reading plan to read the Bible through this year. I've started off in Isaiah, and it has really "kicked me in the tail". In order for me to be used by Him, there has to be clean-ups that I have to make in myself. So, as we have been cleaning the new building, I have thought about that dirt in my life that has to be removed before I can be a shiny vessel for Him. I have seen the importance of being in the Word more than ever. Please pray for Riverbend this week. Nathan and Mari Morgan have both had their first day back at school for this year. Both have been pretty cranky about it, but it will get better, I hope. I start back to work next week. It will be hard for me as well. They grow up too fast. I have really enjoyed being with them these past 2 weeks. It has been a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment