But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, January 11, 2009

God is so good!  We had over 100 at our "relaunch" worship service today in Hernando.  It was so exciting to see all the people coming in.  I had 11 in children's church.  It was a little overwhelming, but I think everyone had a good time and hopefully learned something too.  I look forward to the coming days to see what God has in store for His church.  Praise and glory to The Lord!

2 comments:

  1. That is great Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee!! I'm so glad your "sweet husband" decided to clue me in on your family's blog. How very jealous I am with the special pampering on your anniversary trip! I wouldn't have taken pictures either!!

    My, my, how the children have grown -- you don't have babies anymore! Naomi is three now, and the time does move so quickly.

    Glad to see you all looking well. Congratulations on the re-launch!!

    Love, Sandra S.

    ReplyDelete