But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am so excited to hear from so many people from high school and college that I have not heard from in possibly 15 or more years.  I really didn't want to join Facebook, but my husband did and wanted me to.  Now, I am so glad that I did.  To you all who have visiting my blog from Facebook, I am so glad to be in touch with you again.  As many of you know, I was in a bad car accident in 1999.  Some of you were there with me through it and some have not heard an update in years.  I want to share with you my testimony, a part of me that some of you may not know.  This was painful to write, but so needed.  It was good to reflect on God's goodness.  Testimony in posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment