But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Happenings--Late Posting!

Since our VBS theme this year is New York City, Liz told us to dress up like someone from NYC on Wednesday night.

Nathan chose to be an Italian pizza salesman. He also had the voice to go with it. Mama Mia!


The pizza man


I dressed up like Paige Tillman. My good friend Robbie dressed up like...well I don't really know..but she looked so cute and sassy!
Karis dressed up like a rock star, and MM was Sharpay Evans from High School Musical. Later in the night, MM said that Karis had changed to Gabriella from HSM. They are so cute and joined at the hip most of the time! :) Not sure about mm's pose--She looks too old.


Brian and Clay look like they are having too much fun! B had a mustache as well to match Nathan.


And here's the pizza boy decked out in his apron now. Pizza anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment