But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, June 17, 2011

Health Update

I am doing pretty well on my seizure medication-making me kinda tired, but I'm always tired! On top of all of this, I had my first kidney stone Tuesday night and Wednesday. I was chaperoning our church kid's camp, and woke up Tuesday night with bad lower back pain on my left side. Wednesday morning I was in a lot of pain, so we went to the doctor. He did a CT scan which showed the 4mm stone almost dropping into my bladder. It is not hurting now, but I don't think I have passed it. If it is in your bladder, there is no pain. My right side and back are hurting today. I pray it is not the start of another stone. The CT scan showed that I have numerous stones in my left kidney, and a few in my right kidney. It will be less cokes and coffee, and more water with lemons from now on for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment