But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, June 10, 2011

Vacation to Sarasota,FL

We are so thankful for special friends who love us enough to give us this trip to Florida,let us use their car and stay in their condo. Thank you. We are so grateful! I believe this was the most relaxing trip that I have ever been on. I don't know if it is because I didn't have to change diapers and chase babies around, or if it was because I was so worn out from teaching! For whatever the reason, it was so nice not to have a schedule and get lots of rest. We were able to catch up from the business of life and admire God's creation. We are so blessed!

Day 1


Waiting at the airport to fly to Atlanta, then Sarasota


After the plane ride, we were all hungry. We went to CiCi's pizza for supper. We never let the kids play the video games there, but it was vacation....





When we first got to the condo, Nathan and MM wanted to check out the pool of course.





I love this flower. We cannot grow them in Mississippi. :(


We had been up since 4:30. Guess who fell asleep on the way home from dinner???

No comments:

Post a Comment