But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A New Adventure

Today, we are going to take a family trip to Whole Foods in Memphis. We are going to start a gluten-free diet today. We realize this will mean a higher grocery bill, but feel it is worth it. Nathan is very high-functioning and has some difficulty with focus and concentration. We feel this will benefit the whole family, though. I am also going to limit sugar intake and dyes in food. Did you know that food dyes like red 40, blue, and yellow are made from petroleum? How can this be good for your body? This will definitely be the hardest part, but it can be done. Hopefully this will mean a healthier lifestyle for the whole family, as well as better behavior. :) Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment