But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Had to post!!

I woke up this morning in a moooood!! Feeling sorry for myself is a huge battle I face on a daily basis. I have been having some side effects to my new meds that I do not like! I was complaining to Brian before we got out of bed. He went to the donut shop for us, and I sat down to enjoy my donut and cup of coffee. Then, I opened up my QT book, Praying the names of God, which I have been sharing with you. This is what I read:

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he,I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4

Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth;
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29-29

Whether you are young or old, take some time to thank God for the things in your body that ARE working well. Ask God to glorify himself by making you an example of a person who is tangibly strengthened by the everlasting God, who gives strength to the weary and power to the weak.
El Olam--Eternal God

Needless to say--I was spanked this morning! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment