But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Big Day

I had a wonderful birthday. I slept in this morning until about 9:00. When I woke up, the kids were ready to give me my gifts. I love to see how excited they get when I open their present. A friend of mine, Claire Humphries called me this morning to see if I wanted to go eat lunch with her. I do not get to see her very often. She is such an encourager, and also a pastor's wife. I really enjoy her company. We had a great time and got to catch up on life. So thankful that she called . My family and friends are the best! Until next year...

My hubby bought me daisies, my favorite flower.

The gifts below were ordered by internet, and did not make it here today. Each family member had a picture of the gift inside their envelope.



Nathan gave me a teacher rolling bag, something I have been wanting and needing for a long time. My back will thank me!


MM gave me a new Bible--another thing I have been wanting for quite some time.


It is an ESV ice blue-- Can't wait until it comes in.


And last but not least my husband gave me....


MSU tickets to 3 football games. I was shocked and so excited. My cowbell is ready!
God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and two awesome kids. I thank God every day for them. Thanks you guys for the gifts, but most of all for your love!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday! And well...here is our gift to you...we will be at the Sept. 24 game also! ha! My parent's 50th anniversary party is that week and then we are all coming to the game. We will HAVE to meet up! I was so excited when I saw your gift! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete