But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Month, New Blog!

As I was listening to K-Love on my way to a meeting this morning, a lady caught my attention as she was describing her life right now. She said that every August 1st she has had something BIG happen in her life. From their first move as a married couple to a life change in their marriage. This year, she said she woke up on August 1st and said Lord, I'm excited about what might happen on this first of August. She said she cleaned her house from top to bottom all day, waiting for something to happen. At the end of the day, after she finally sat down from cleaning, she realized she had a VERY clean house. Before she went to sleep she thought my house is cleaner than it has ever been- that's my big happening on this day! She began to talk about how every August 1st is her day with God, and the day where she just starts afresh. I started thinking about that myself. Don't you just LOVE fresh starts, new beginnings.  God is that merciful to us each day.  He gives us a clean slate each time we fail Him.  We have an awesome God!!  So, with all that said, I had to have a "fresh, new blog",  which by the way is still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment