But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Open House at DCES

Tonight was open house at Desoto Central Elementary where Nathan and Mari Morgan will be starting school Monday.  They were very excited to meet their teacher and classmates.  I did pretty well getting pics of Mari Morgan and her classroom, but not so good with Nathan.  I forgot to take a picture with her teacher, and totally forgot to take pictures at all in Nate's room.  Brian was filling out forms, and I was busy helping Nathan put away his supplies.  Did not even cross my mind- how CRAZY is that!!!  I pray they both have a wonderful year, and pray I can hold it together as I take my baby girl to school for the first time on Monday! 



Mari Morgan's cubby 



Outside her classroom.  The theme is circus.



Playing in the theater inside her room







The "house" area. She all ready loves this part.



Inside the circus tent- doesn't she look BIG!



Silly glasses







The school theme: Mission Possible




See you Monday morning!!

1 comment: