But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Long 3 weeks

We were without Internet for close to 3 weeks.  They just got us hooked back up late Thursday.  I am so excited to be able to blog again, and to read those I love to read.  Now, I am just waiting for something exciting to happen so I can blog about it.  It was torture not being able to get on Face book, or check anything on line.  I never knew how much I depended on it until I didn't have it.  I was also made aware of the time I spent with it in my lap- precious time I could be outside playing with my kids or just talking with my husband- just a few things I learned along the way.    I did have a yard sale today and sold around 90 dollars.  I won't get to shop til I drop, but I hope to be able to get some shoes for my kids for school.  They need them, Bad!  It was a great day for yard sales, and looking forward to God blessing us with cooler weather this upcoming week.    

No comments:

Post a Comment