But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, August 7, 2009

Room Projects Continued...

My mom came and helped me finish up the kids rooms. I love for her to come and help me decorate. I tell her all the time she missed her calling. She can take what you have at home, and make your home look great! Their walls were bare, but not anymore. Thank you, mom for coming to help.



Nathan's favorite- a new cork board that he can display his honor roll and swimming ribbons on.



Mom and Mari Morgan putting the hooks on the board.




Leaves are his window treatment. Lizards like leaves, right? He wants it to look like a jungle in his room.



Ooops cork board again.



These ballerina paintings we found at Goodwill for five bucks each. We were so excited! Tried to crop so can see them better, but didn't work. They are perfect!



Blue tulle- hung with moms touch-rosettes!



We hung beads on her door, and later I found this. She had tied them together with this ribbon. Pretty slick!



She was proud of herself.



We love you, Grandma!!

2 comments:

  1. The rooms look great. I agree, your mom missed her calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your mom and her decorating ideas! She is so good at that! Tell her hello for us!

    ReplyDelete