But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hot, but I was on a Roll

Both kids had a sleepover last night, so it was rest time for them at our house today.   When we got home from their friends' houses the electricity was off.  I debated on letting them both sleep down stairs since it would be hot up, but quickly decided "no" because they were fussing and I knew they would not go to sleep. It was very quiet in the house and VERY hot upstairs, but Mari Morgan finally dozed off.  Then the phone started beeping because it needed to be charging.  The house alarm started beeping, with the trouble light blinking!  I  could not get either one to stop.  Of course, Nathan yelled downstairs, "Mom, Why is everything beeping?"  He never went to sleep. It will be early bedtime for him for sure.  I couldn't watch t.v.(which I don't do much of anyway), play on the computer, or go anywhere.  So, all I had left to do was clean. Ha!!  I got our bedroom cleaned out, folded and put away about 3 loads of laundry, organized some things, cleaned bathrooms, and dusted.  Now, I am about to go start dinner.  While it is cooking, I plan to mop my floors and windex.  Maybe I need to have my electricity turned off more often !??!   

No comments:

Post a Comment