But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where did my time go?

I feel like I have been living in a whirlwind this week.  Work started off fine, then became increasingly frustrating.  My son is starting to FEEL the demands that third grade has to offer.  So hard for those kiddos!  I am starting to feel the pain of having to let go of him, allow him to make mistakes, console him while he's crying, assuring him I will always be there for him.  This is especially hard for my Nathan who is SO clumsy, unorganized, and as far from independent as you can get.  My afternoons I have spent doing about an hour of homework, meltdowns in between, and then supper.  Then, helping Mari Morgan with some of her work.  AUGHHHHH!  I feel like my head is going to explode- not ready for these kinds of actions.  I have worried myself sick this week for no reason.  God promises me that he can carry me above the storm.  But, it's times like this, when I want to crawl in a cave and just let the storm roll on over.  Wow, did God know what he was doing when he did not give me a full time teaching job! But, He always knows what is best.  I'm hanging on, knowing He never lets go of me!   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment