But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, April 27, 2009

Today, about this time, my life changed forever.  This marks the tenth anniversary of my car wreck in Durhan, NC in 1999, driving home from teaching school.  My husband didn't know until around five thirty.  My parents left Mantee @ 8:00 to drive to Durham.  Brian is out of town tonight.  My mom called this morning and asked if she could come stay with me tonight?  We both were thinking of the wreck, so we decided it was a great idea!  What a horrible day, that turned out to be God's miraculous plan for my life.  Glory be to Him who still performs miracles and lavishes mercy and grace on His children.    

1 comment:

  1. As we were out to eat tonight for Ryan's birthday (just like we were then), we were reminded of this. I will never forget the message we had and the weeks and months to follow! Praise the Lord for you! Every time I think of you, I reminded that God still performs miracles and that there is power in prayer. I will remember forever the number of people on their knees in prayer in the ER waiting room as we were with Brian in the back. We love you and are so thankful for you especially today! :) (Hug your mom for me)

    ReplyDelete