But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't know where it came from!

I had planned to take a friend out to lunch for her birthday and she called this morning and said she couldn't go.  So, I decided I would just stay in my p.j.'s and clean house.  I  sat down and wrote a list out of what I wanted to get done, as I always do when I'm this far behind.  I put down the usuals, you know, dusting, windexing, picking up, and bathrooms.  Then, I looked out the window at the great day outside.  But,  I only saw a tiny glimpse because of the dust particles and dirt on my blinds.  You think I'm kidding!  So, before I started my list, I cleaned all the blinds in my house- can't believe how nasty!!  They're not spotless, but much better. Then, I cleaned the windows.  Don't know where I got the energy for this today, but I'm glad I did.    The problem is, I did not get everything done that was on my list.  Bathrooms are still dirty and I didn't get to the fan in our bedroom.   Brian said he would clean the bathrooms- not holding my breath!! Ha!  I realize I haven't even posted Easter for us.  It will have to wait.........I am headed to bed!  I'm hurting!!  Easter days coming soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment