But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wow!  It has been a while since I have written on this.  I just got finished walking on my treadmill.  Each of my of doctors have highly encouraged me to exercise to help bring full strength back to my body from my wreck.  Isn't it funny that ten years later, this can help? Because I have not been doing it, this is going to be even harder.  I looked it up on the Internet, and as of Wednesday, have officially started an exercise program.  My plan suggest every other night for @20 minutes. Of course, I will have to work up to that.  I'm not kidding you, after 5 minutes I feel like I am having a heart attack- sweating, chest pains, and all.  But tonight, I am so excited that I walked for 12 min. 34 sec.  My chest hurt, but I pushed it,  jammin to Chris Tomlin.  My goal is to walk one mile by the time we leave for Disney world in 3 1/2 weeks.  Brian has a goal too, so we are encouraging one another.  So far,  I've walked .6 miles(started at .4) so I'm making progress.   I know this is comical for some of you, but it is a big deal for me.  I'll keep you posted.  Wish me luck!!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment