But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, April 25, 2009

We had a surprise birthday party for my dad and his twin, Robbie.  They turned  70.  They found out about it right before, but it was still fun.  Everyone had a great time!  Some of these pictures are very dark.  I have requested a new camera for my birthday.





Uncle Robbie's cake- Bill O'Reilly on Fox news




Daddy's birthday cake- fishing.  This is his favorite thing to do- his obsession!   



Robbie's new rug!



Oops!  Same picture sorry.



Uncle Robbie and Anna Beth(his granddaughter)



Nathan had his face painted before the party at a festival in Houston.



My two favorite guys!



Dad, Mari Morgan, and Edie



Dad and his twin chilling out listening to Elvis.  Wish you could see them.  They are not identical.  



My sweet daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment