But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Guinea Pig sitting

I subbed on Friday in a fifth grade classroom.  This room has a pet Guinea Pig.  At the end of the day on Friday, one of the children are supposed to take it home for the weekend because they don't want it to stay at the school.  The end of the day arrived,  and no one took the Guinea Pig.  One of  the other teachers said, "It looks like you're going to have this critter for the weekend."   Nathan heard this and wanted to take him.  So, we loaded up all the pig's stuff and headed home.  The kids have had a blast with him!!!  I don't really mind because I know he has to go back to school on Monday!  Happy sitting!!!!  




This is Henry drinking water











































No comments:

Post a Comment