But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter at Mom's

All of the Grandkids (except for Holly) got together at my mom's house on Easter weekend.  We had an Easter egg hunt.  The older kids really got excited about the money eggs that were hidden.  The funniest thing is that the youngest, Banks-2, found the very first money egg.  It was hilarious.  The big boys walked all around it, then Banks went right to it and picked it up.  He was so excited.  Then,  the highlight of the day was when their Aunt Jane brought each of them a baby chick.  They got to choose between orange and purple.  They really liked them.  They were pretty cute, but I wasn't too excited that my kids became very attached.  Where would we keep baby chicks?
We missed you, Holly!!!

Hogan and Nathan looking for eggs



Nathan and his chick







Hogan giving Edie her chick- she was scared to pick it up



Hogan with chick on his head- funny guy!



Banks, Edie and Mari Morgan












No comments:

Post a Comment