But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amanda's Shower

We had Amanda's baby shower today at my house.  The shower was originally set up for next weekend, but after the doctor told her she may have a baby in a few weeks I decided to move it up.  She got lots of diapers, wipes, and practical stuff.  We had a fun time.  Thanks to all who came and those who helped with food.  Amanda, we love you and will be praying for you and your expanding family.  





The group- our two moms-to be in the front



Mari Morgan, Amanda, and her daughter, Karis



Opening gifts






Liz and Amanda



Jennifer and Amanda- both 9 months pregnant. Aren't they cute?



Sweet Mrs. Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment