But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow!  It has all ready been a busy week and it has barely begun.  Anybody have any free advice on how to keep a house clean when you are always on the go?   I've tried a few strategies, like do a certain type of cleaning on different days, or making a list of things I have to get done that day.  This last route always leaves me exhausted by 9:00 because I'm frantically trying to do all that is on the list before the day ends.  I'm a list person.  I even make a list out of everything we need packed before we go on a big trip, which is not very often.  If my house is in a mess, so am I.  It's driving me CRAZY.  It feels like I clean all the time, and I don't get anywhere.    I would LOVE some suggestions.  I'm giving away a brand new Rachel Ray cookbook.  The past two meals I have fixed from this book have been awful.  Me and Rachel just don't click!  It could be the cook, but either way, the book has got to go.  Any takers???  I'm off to bed.  It's been a good day.  God is good!    

No comments:

Post a Comment