But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We had our first small group meeting Sunday night.  We watched the game and ate Brandon's famous hot wings.  They were very good, but very hot and spicy.  It was a fun time.



As you can see, the kids had fun upstairs.  This is Mari Morgan's room- I think!?!


The girls-  Amanda, me, Mary Beth, and Jennifer.    Don't you just love that MSU sweatshirt.  Everyone knows they're #1!!!!!  Go Dogs!!!




Ellie and Mari Morgan- they're cute, but so guilty of the picture above of the messy room.



Jennifer and me



Amanda and me



Our two pregnant girls.  Both are due in May, two weeks apart.  Can't wait to meet your babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment