But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, February 9, 2009

I went to the doc Wednesday with a horrible rash.  They did blood work and finally got results back today.  I have the Shingles of all things.  It itches really bad!!!  Yesterday and today it has started to hurt, but I have a very light case.  I can be around people, and if it's not oozing, shouldn't  be contagious.  Mine is not doing that.  The doc said my kids should be okay, because of recent shots.  Still, it is very uncomfortable and not allowing me to sleep very well.  I have been put on an anti-viral medication and was given a cream.  Hopefully in a couple of days I will be better.  How gross!!!  Brian has been sick for almost two weeks now.  I think he is finally feeling a little better.  Nathan and Mari Morgan have been pretty well, with only a few coughs and sniffles.I pray that continues.  I praise the Lord for my family.   

No comments:

Post a Comment