But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today was a fun day.  We had Nathan's last basketball game.  They won by about 20 points.  Nathan has really improved, but let's just say, he's no Michael Jordan!  Bless his heart, he tries.  I'm still proud of him.  We also went to David Field's 6th birthday party at Conxion.  It was a lot of fun.  My camera is out of commission or I would have pics.  Actually, the batteries are just dead and I've been too lazy to go and buy some.  I finally got some on my way home from the party because I believe I will need it tomorrow.  We are supposedly getting a good bit of snow tonight, so I'm sure we'll be out early.  I am excited about church in the morning.  God is blessing Riverbend so much.  People are growing and excited about God and what he can do in their lives.  I must say we have the most amazing worship leader and band.  The preacher is pretty good too. Ha!  I love my pastor, my husband, my best friend.  Hopefully we'll wake up with lots of snow on the ground in the morning.  Maybe we can even walk to church.  Well, I don't know about that.  My Bulldogs lost again today.  It was really depressing!  But, Ole Miss got beat too, so that makes it a little better.  I'm starting to keep house a little better.  Thanks, Amanda for some good suggestions.  The upstairs still needs some work, but I don't have to look at it very much.  We have enjoyed a relaxing night at home tonight.  I am about to go to bed so I can be ready for snow time before church.  

No comments:

Post a Comment