But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, February 2, 2009

After dinner Nathan and Mari Morgan said, "Mama, can we do something special?"  I told them we might play a game or something after they took their bath.  I began to think about something special we could do.  When I was a little girl I loved to build tents out of sheets, blankets, and anything else I could find.  I put them in the bath, and I began to build.  It was actually fun.   When they got out of the tub they were surprised to find this tent I had built for them.  I told them this was their something special.  Best part about it is that it didn't cost anything.  They were so excited!  




Nathan and Mari Morgan inside tent


The big tent






They called this their window



They played games under the tent

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment