But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well, I just successfully finished my first CEU class tonight at 8:45.  As many of you know, I'm planning to start teaching full-time next year.  I need 10 CEU's to renew my teaching license for another 5 years.  This was my first one, so I have a lot to go.  They are from 3:45--8:45 two nights a week.  Thankfully, my husband has a flexible schedule and is willing to do the "bedtime" thing in order for me to do this.  Hey, it's much better than taking classes over the summer, and much cheaper too.  It was actually very interesting and I plan to share it with the teachers at DCES.  

Today, for lunch,  I met some friends from our old church, Coldwater.  It was very good to see them and to catch up.  Mari Morgan was the queen, of course.  One of the ladies bought her her favorite- ice cream with m&m's.  Thanks, Missy!  We love you all and miss you bunches!

I am looking forward to finishing my cleaning tomorrow, and taking it easy this weekend!    

No comments:

Post a Comment