But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My first Couch to 5K run/walk with Sofee

I would like to say that this was a good experience, but it was NOT! First, I obviously don't walk or run near as fast as Jennifer or Cal. My ipod earplugs kept falling out and she wanted to stop at every little thing while walking. This caused problems staying up with the program. When I ran, she was better. Needless to say, my rhythm was extremely off! Then, while were nearing the end of my session, I accidentally let go of her leash, and she darted off. I had to chase her down the street! Trust me, I'm sure the neighbors got a huge laugh. I guess we both got our exercise, but it was not pretty. Much thought will go in to the decision to do this again with her. Just a reminder: I have never been a runner, especially with a dog. So don't make fun........:)

I may be smiling, but I am not very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment