But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yahweh (Lord)

I love this: Yahweh is the name that is most clearly linked to God's redeeming acts in the history of his people.
Key Scripture: "God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites. I AM has sent me to you,"

This challenged me to offer thanks that he has healed me from bondage. It also challenged me to never forget what God has done for me.
Here's the biggie: To help me remember his saving acts in my life--He saved my life on April 27, 1999, allowed me to have 2 beautiful children, and for that I can never forget. To God be the glory!!

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run in to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment