But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, July 15, 2011

Gluten-free update

During the summer is a very hard time to start a new diet like this. I have done the best I can do, considering vacations and trips to grandparents' houses. I have cooked gluten-free pizza and gluten free cookies, both that neither kids were crazy about. They now have more gluten free cereal, which is a help. My friend, Laura , is taking me to a whole foods store in Southaven which is supposed to be expanding and to Kroger to help me. She is also trying to do a gluten free diet. It will be a great ministry to me, especially since I can't drive. Hopefully, this will take a load off of Brian too. Thank you, Laura! During school, I'm planning for this to be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment