But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Paint Job

We finished painting our den July 4th weekend. I am embarrased to say how long different colored tan swishes were on our walls. I'm just now taking pictures. My mom has been here helping me out with the kids while I am recovering from my procedure. While she was here today, she helped me decorate the walls. I have been wanting a "cross" wall for a long time. We gathered together all of my crosses today, and tried it out. I think it turned out good. I love when Mom comes!!


Foyer before



and after



Stairway after



Stairway before(oops, this was supposed to come after before)



Wall before



Wall after

No comments:

Post a Comment