But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

School Part 3


I worked in my room today and got a lot accomplished. There were about 25-30 boxes that I unpacked and put away. I haven't decorated at all yet, which is what I enjoy the most. But, I told myself that I had to do all of the unpacking and organizing before I do the decor. I plan to go again on Friday, and hope to start decorating a little after I get a few more tedious things done. Overall, good day!!



Lighthouse and captain wheel from VBS. This is my corner.



Centers bins organized



Supplies closet



The bookshelf I painted blue this summer. The books are in order by level. I have to label the shelves. Not a very large classroom library, but it will grow!



They were cleaning my lights and my walls when I arrived. Smells so clean!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment