But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mom's surprise 70th Birthday Party

We had my mom a surprise birthday party on her birthday. It was a total success, and she was totally surprised!! Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world.


Shortly after she walked through the door.



My sister-in-law and her children made this card for her. Each grandchild's picture is in a flower.



Mom and my Aunt Jane



Mr. Nathan







The kiddos



Aunt Charlotte and Aunt Betty-two of my mom's sisters



M & M







Her children went together and got her this fountain she's been wanting



Mom and Dad



Mom and her kids













I enjoyed spending your special day with you, Mom!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment