But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So behind!

We just returned home from our last 'get-away', I hope. We are just ready to be at home. I have so much to do today and tomorrow, but I have so much I want to post. Hopefully I can find some time today or tonight to share.

The kids and I arrived home last night around 9:00 from my moms. After we tucked the kids in, my hubby gave me a big hug and said, "20 years ago today we went on our very first date." I can't believe it had not even crossed my mind, but he remembered! He is the best! Doesn't seem like it has been that long ago that we went to Tupelo on our first date. So thankful that all of those dates and breakups led to a happy life together. I love you, Brian, and can't wait for many more dates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment