But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love my Dogs!

One of the highlights of my Labor Day weekend was getting to go to the season opener of Mississippi State football.  With a new coach, and a new season, it was such a fresh start for the Bulldogs of MSU.  My mom and I decided we would go Saturday morning.  My Aunt found us tickets, and we caught the shuttle bus at Starkville Daily News downtown and headed for the stadium.  The place was packed and you could feel the excitement.  We walked all the way to the top of the stadium, and it started raining.  We did not have a poncho or anything.  We got soaking wet, but shortly after kick-off the rain let up.  We had so much fun cheering them on.  GO DOGS!!  MSU 45, Jackson State 7.  Who Let the Dogs Out????????


Our view!!!



Mom and I after the rain



Mom waiting in line for the shuttle



We had a great time staying with my parents.  The kids LOVE going to the country!
Check out this pose!






Mari Morgan and Rosy.  Grannie made them dresses to match!(Brian's grandmother)






Grandma's swing. We spend a lot of time here!



Grandma and my kiddos



Mari Morgan loves to ride the tractor with PaPaw.



My mom made this Bulldog birthday cake for my cousin.  Isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment