But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, September 28, 2009

Trip to the Fair

We made a very quick trip to the Mid-South Fair which was held for the first time at the Desoto Civic Center in Southaven.  It is much closer for us, but man was it expensive!  We had a good time.  The kids really didn't do much- mostly just liked walking around looking.  Nathan is scared to death of rides, but Mari Morgan likes them.  I get dizzy, so this means Brian gets to ride with her.  Have I ever mentioned my son and I have a lot in common?  We're no fun!! Ha!  But, Daddy and MM love us anyway!


They are excited!   



Nathan in front of the Bass Pro Shop tank







Mesmerized by the rides



He looks so big!



Nathan hates loud noises



Riding the swings- don't know if Brian could have fit on this one. Ha!











Riding the Sizzler. Brian said this was rough.  MM said she LOVED it!



Their favorite part- ICECREAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment