But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Need toilet paper?

I went to a coupon clipping class on Monday night.  This man had amazing stories of how much money he and his wife saves and things they get free.  I learned many things I didn't know about coupons and the couple gave us many great websites and FREE coupons.  Tuesday, I attempted to use my coupons and save us some money, and start stockpiling items, so they call it.  It took me about 2 hours in Wal-Mart just getting my mind in the mode and trying to keep the coupons from falling all over the floor.  I definitely need a better organization system while I shop.  The biggest deal I got was a Healthy choice meal for 32 cents.  I also stocked up on some toilet paper.  I don't think we have EVER had this much toilet paper.  I also bought 10 loaves of bread, and had to clean out a spot in our garage freezer to put it all.  It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work.  Maybe it will get easier the more I do it.  I am excited about saving money, and really hope I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment