But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, September 7, 2009

Party Time at Aunt Janes

When our family has a get together it is usually held at my Aunt Jane's house.  Nathan informed me yesterday that he loves Aunt Jane because she always has parties!  Many members of my family went to  her house today for Labor Day.  Many of them I have not seen in quite some time.  It was great to see everyone, and thanks to Aunt Jane for hosting.


Some of the ladies!  Carlee, Aunt Jane, me, Emily, and Anita. In the wheelchair is my 92 yr. old grandmother, Mama Sue.  



Nathan enjoying some Rotel and chips!



These two are sisters, Anita and Emily.  We grew up together and have so many memories!!  It  was great to see them.   Notice my crazy brother in the background! 



Best cousins, best friends- Edie and Mari Morgan



Carlee and Cole- still newlyweds! So sweet!



Brad the birthday boy!



The boys playing -Michael, Nathan, and Hogan



Anita and me



Kids playing



All the kiddos- Nathan, Banks, Hogan, MM, and Edie.  My dad and Aunt Jane joined in the picture.  She loves them like her own!
We had a blast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment