But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Madness


Both of our Children have birthdays in March, within 2 weeks of each other. Brian LOVES Basketball March madness, so I decided to call the "birthdays" March madness because that is what it is getting all of this together!! So, while he watches his basketball, I plan birthdays!! But, I will say he was a big help!! Could not have done it without him.

March Madness began on March 16th. Mari Morgan wanted a sleep over for her birthday. So, 7 girls were invited to a "Little Mermaid" party from 3:00- 5:00. They ate cupcakes, had a treasure hunt, blew bubbles, made necklaces, and took a swing at the pinata. I think everyone had a great time. Then, the girls ate pizza and fruit for supper. As soon as they finished eating, they wanted to put their pj's on and play up stairs. About 10:00 they had popcorn and watched Little Mermaid. They finally went to sleep around 1:00. Mari Morgan really enjoyed having all of her favorite people share this day and night with her.


Opening gifts



Treasure hunt



Mari Morgan made this treasure box



Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...



MM and her Aunt KayKay



Rebecca, Hannah, and Karis



MM and Maddy Lightsey



My princess and me



MM and Grandma



Maci and MM



MM and Karis







MM and JoJo



MM and Edie



MM and Carlee



Candy from pinata



Blowing bubbles



The whole group

No comments:

Post a Comment