But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upward 2010

Tonight was our last Upwards basketball game this year. Nathan scored 6 points and played very good defense. Mari Morgan's game was Monday night. She can't quite get it to the goal yet, but has surprised me with what she has learned. They both love it and plan to play again next season. Brian coaches Nathan's team and enjoys it. I am a proud parent, and think they both did so well. But, it will be nice to have our Saturdays back. Here are some pictures throughout the year.



MM and Avery on water break



Snack time after the game


Nathan is proud of his little sis.



Hands up!



Blurry dribbling



MM throwing the ball in.



My cutey pie!







Not sure what to do???



Defense!



Brenton, Jacob, Nathan, William, and Isaiah



Rivals yet best friends!!



Squinty eyes






Caroline, Mari Morgan, and Avery



The Buckeyes







Below are two videos. Nathan is trying out his moves. Mari Morgan is the first to be called out at each game. She loves to run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment