But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, March 1, 2010

Journey continued...

I had the chance to talk with a few principals today. The 2 that I was most excited about were Pleasant Hill and SBEC. It was nice to finally meet Mrs. Loper. I have heard awesome things about her and the school. The conversation went well, and of course she says they just don't know anything right now. While at SBEC, I was able to go and visit Michelle Keltner and her Kindergarten class. It was great to visit with her and meet her co-workers. But, I was quick to tell them that I had no desire to teach on their hallway. Ha! Mr. Fox was gracious enough to call me into his office to talk. It was a very positive conversation, with him sharing that he really did not know anything yet, either. But he did want me to call back in a few weeks. We both shared how God answers those who call on Him. I have such a peace that God is so in control. I know that if I just seek Him, He will show me where He wants me. So, what is my job right now? Pray and stay in the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment