But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, March 28, 2010

More March madness

After Mari Morgan's party at our house, we went to Mantee and Houston for Spring Break. My brother's daughter, Edie, is only 4 days younger than MM. Nathan's birthday was about to be in 2 weeks, and Banks, my brother's son has a birthday in May. So, my mom decided to have them all a party at once. She put all their names on the cake, with the number of candles they were turning. She is so good! They were excited to celebrate together. Thanks Mom!! It was truly a special day!






Nate and MM







Edie and MM



Nathan, Banks, Edie, Mari Morgan, Bailey(cousin), and Carley Grace(cousin)
Happy Birthday to all!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment