But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, April 2, 2010

From Jaguar to Tiger!

For the past 5 years, I have been a TST coach at Desoto Central Elementary. It was an awesome job! I have learned so much about how to work with students' from all different backgrounds with many different disabilities. I am so thankful that God gave me this opportunity. I was able to be at the same school with Nathan his 1st, 2nd, and third grade years. Mari Morgan started Kindergarten this year, so I was able to be with her for her 1st year of "big school". This job was flexible, so I was able to be Asst. Room Mom in her class. That was a joy!! Now, God has given me another great opportunity. I will be finishing out the year for a third grade teacher at Hernando Hills Elementary. I am so excited to go in and help out. My class is great and I look forward to spending these last 2 months of school with them. This is a HUGE adjustment for me and my family, but I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

Bye Bye Jaguars, Hello Tigers!!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love to see how God is working in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I have the exact same name as you, Paige Tillman. That is extremely rare, so you know i had to post something. Congrats Same Name twin!

    ReplyDelete